Summit mission: To be a supportive Global forum for the next generation of women leaders.Now in it’s third year, this year’s Summit is supported by the Foreign & Commonwealth office will be welcoming international delegations, to ensure a truly global conversation.
The 2014 Summit will:
- Bring together visionary leaders of today for the future
- Explore the qualities leaders need to thrive in a new-look economy
- Support future leaders in building their own global networks
Who will be there:the future talent
- High-potential, fast-track leaders in medium-sized and large organisations
- Entrepreneurs and change-makers
- Policy-makers and agenda-setters with a focus on future leadership
The Agenda: What does a leader need to be?
- Thinking differently – the new face of power and influence
- Leadership values: Authenticity, collaboration and kindness, bravery
- Next generation leaders – the opportunity for enterprise
- Leadership insight: debunking the myths, highlighting the reality of successful leaders
- Redefining leadership: the faces of the future
For the full programme and this year’s speakers please visit www.summit.womenofthefuture.co.uk
Special rates for International delegates traveling to London for the Summit:
International Delegates: 3 Day Programme
Discounted ticket prices for International delegates:
- Women of the Future Summit: £150 + VAT
- Women of the Future Awards: £125 + VAT
- Combined ticket: £275 + VAT
The ticket price includes the following additional events as part of a special programme put together for our International delegates:
1) October 27: GREAT reception at the Foreign Office
The Foreign Office will host an evening reception on the eve of the Women of the Future Summit to launch the GREAT Britain campaign, to support more British women-led businesses looking to export overseas.
The evening will be held at the Foreign & Commonwealth office and offers a unique chance to meet and share inspiration with some of the UK’s most talented entrepreneurs.
2) October 28: Women of the Future Summit
8.15am-3pm, London Hilton on Park Lane
3) Women of the Future Awards
7pm-11.30pm, London Hilton Park Lane
In the evening we celebrate the Women of the Future Awards. Now in their ninth year, these awards unearth and recognise the female stars of tomorrow across diverse industries, within the UK. 500 guests will join for a champagne reception, 3 course dinner and dazzling awards ceremony.
4) October 29 Programme of visits for overseas delegates
A series of special quintessentially British visits have been set up for International delegates including to the Guildhall, the City powerhouse since the twelfth century.
See you there!