Enter VOOM 2016 Pitch Competition to pitch to Richard Branson to win a share of €1.2 million in prizes!
Are you ready to #VOOM?
VOOM 2016 Pitch Competition is UK and Ireland’s biggest and most valuable pitch competition. It is 14 weeks, and the competition will include a public vote, a 29-hour Pitchathon (which will be a Guinness World Records attempt) and a series of competitive face-to-face workshops. The big finale will feature pitching to Richard Branson!
If you’re a business or a professional you can enter! Applications Close on May 10th!
There are two categories: Start Up and Grow. It’s up to you to chose the one that best reflects the stage of your business at the moment.
What will I win?
- Social and PR support
- Broadband and telecoms package
- Carriage wrap on Virgin Trains
- Financial Advice
- €60,000 Cash Prize
- Much more!
There are prize packages for four runners up, too!
There are also three awards!
- The Great Award – Only businesses from Great Britain can win
- The Impact Award – For businesses that put social and environmental impact, as well as profit, at the heart of their business
- The CrowdFunder Award– If you chose to run a crowdfunding campaign alongside your pitch, and the winner will be based on the best video, most creative rewards, the clearest description and best-run campaign
Learn more and enter at: https://www.vmbvoom.com/