Announcing Venture Capital Unlocked: Accelerator edition, a one week bootcamp on how to run your accelerator
500 startups is launching a bootcamp for VCs on how to run an accelerator. Venture Capital Unlocked will run from May 2nd to 5th 2016 in San Fransisco.
What’s in it for me?
- Current and aspiring accelerator managers will take a 1 week deep dive into everything it takes to run a successful program
- It will be taught by 500 founding partners Christine Tsai and Dave McClure, along with managing partner Bedy Yang and various investment partners
- During the program, participants will
- Hear and learn directly from top accelerator founders and managers in Silicon Valley
- Receive feedback on their accelerator from fellow participants and 500 Startups investment partners
- Put the concepts into practice by screening and evaluating startups
- Screen pitches at their invite-only investor events, including a sneak “Preview Day”
- Visit the headquarters of a top accelerator in the Valley
- 5 days of densely scheduled talks and interactive workshops lead by 500 partners and VIP guest lecturers
Make sure you apply by April 15th, 2016! There is limited seating, and successful applicants will be notified on a rolling basis.