WEConnect International has put together a one-day event in London that is 100% focused on helping women business owners succeed and achieve. The day will be full of talks, workshops and breakout sessions as well as opportunities to connect and network with other women business owners.
Speakers and attendees include outstanding women founders:
- Laura Tenison, Founder & MD of JoJo Maman Bébé, who grew her business from £50,00 startup capital to a forecast gross turnover this financial year of £43 million, will be the Keynote Speaker
- Heather White of Smarter Networking will be holding a masterclass on “Winning Corporate Business”
- Laura Haynes of appetite will lead a breakout session on “Differentiating Your Brand”
- Yvonne Foster of Lotus Human Resource will lead a breakout session on “People That Perform”
- Denise Nurse of Haleb will lead a breakout session on “Collaborating for Success”
To wrap up the day, there will be the return of the popular “Dragons’ Den” competition.
For all woman owned businesses, there’s a special ticket price of £180.
Full event and ticket info is found online here.
To hear from other great women founders in the lead-up to the event, check out our Women in Leadership Series.