Ireland’s No.1 Accelerator Programme Application is open for NDRC Female Founders!
We know that startups do better with female founders, and NDRC agrees. They are investing €55,000 in ambitious female entrepreneurs. The NDRC Female Founders is a partnership between Enterprise Ireland’s Competitive Start Fund and NDRC.
Applications are open from Tuesday 1st March 2016 and close on Tuesday 22nd March 2016 at 3pm.
Who can apply?
- Technology start-ups who are engaged in manufacturing or internationally traded services
- Existing or potential clients of Enterprise Ireland’s High Potential Start-Up Department
- Female-led start-up companies that are less than 5 years old or a female entrepreneur who, prior to Enterprise Ireland’s Investment, will have registered a company in Ireland
What does the accelerator programme include?
- 3 months of an accelerator programme focused on validating the entrepreneurs idea, crafting a scalable business model and connecting with a network of entrepreneurs, subject matter experts and investors
- 3 months of intensive one-to-one mentoring culminating in an Investor Day in December 2016
- 6 months of office space for the team
- The programme starts on Tuesday, 7th June 2016 and will run until December 2016
- Business Model Validation Workshops: Learn from serial entrepreneurs about key practical topics including customer development, competitive landscape, understanding the market opportunity, design and user experience, growth and scaling strategies, funding and company building.
- Coaching: Hands on help daily from our experienced venture leaders along with weekly networking with experienced entrepreneurs, facilitated by our proprietary mentoring technology platform.
- Mentoring: One to one mentoring.
- Network Expansion: The opportunity to build relationships with fellow participants, NDRC portfolio companies, Enterprise Ireland alumni companies, and seasoned industry experts.
- Leadership Development: Founders leave the accelerator with entrepreneurial leadership skills to drive future success including strategic thinking, resilient leadership, self-management and work/life balance tools.
- Investor Readiness: Being an NDRC start-up company will validate the business and assist with introductions to follow on investment opportunities. Founders graduate with a 5-minute pitch that has been refines based on expert feedback along with a Pitch Deck to use with potential investors, customers or partners. Invitation to present at the NDRC Investor Day in December 2016.
- Roadmap: Founders develop a roadmap of the high priority next steps that they should take in the 6 months following the accelerator.
Apply now and register to join them for their Open Night.