Is there a social bias towards female entrepreneurs?
What are the funding opportunities for young entrepreneurs in London?
Tech London Advocates Women’s Group & Pivotal Innovations at Level39 are hosting an event in London to discuss these issues and learn about some of the complexities women entrepreneurs face when raising capital.
The Event will Explore Finance for Female Entrepreneurs namely:
- how to gain access to finance,
- how to avoid “pitch falls”
- the social and cultural biases when sourcing funding, if they still exist.
Date: 18th June, 2014 Time: 18:00 – 20:00 Venue: Level39 Technology Accelerator, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AB Cost: Free to attend
What to Expect?
- The evening will include a panel discussion with Dale Murray, award-winning British business angel investor, Bindi Karia from Silicon Valley Bank and Helene Panzarino from Growth Accelerator at Grant Thornton LLP.
- Take part in a collaborative dialogue which aims to challenge and inform current practices by representing both sides of the process: Investor <–> Entrepreneur
Love this post?
Get useful weekly opportunities and resources for women entrepreneurs, including: