Whether you are a dynamic entrepreneur, running a start up, a thriving SME, or one of Britain’s best large firms; we want to see YOU accepting this award!
Ladies, we have big plans for you! The hunt is on for Britain’s most exemplary enterprises. The National Business Awards recognise enterprise excellence in organisations of all sizes and sectors from disruptive start-ups and high growth SMEs to top performing FTSE 100 companies and CEOs. They themselves were voted best awards programme for two consecutive years.
We want to see more women putting themselves forward for these awards!
These awards bring really fantastic visibility and exposure to you and your company. 1200 business leaders and influencers will gather in November to celebrate the achievements of the over 150 finalists and 17 ultimate winners.
The Smith & Williamson Entrepreneur of the Year
This Award recognises an enterprising individual that has achieved the highest and most sustained levels of growth and financial performance through a culture of innovation, market knowledge, and talent development.
The Inflexion International Growth Business of the Year
Recognising British businesses that have achieved the highest and most sustainable levels of international growth, this Award focuses on all aspects of growth – including sales, profit, geographical expansion, and acquisition.
The 2014 National Business Awards UK Categories
There are 17 categories, so take your pick and go for it ladies!
Choose the award category that matches your achievements and apply.
[button color=”darkgreen” size=”large” link=”http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/Content/National-Business-Awards-2014-Categories/4/” target=”_blank”]Enter / Nominate Now[/button]
Deadline: 23rd of May, 2014
Who can enter?
Any company within the UK, whether public, private or third sector can enter the National Business Awards, regardless of size or industry. The National Business Awards has a range of categories suited to a wide variety of successful organisations; from large private and public companies through to thriving entrepreneurial businesses, promising start-ups and established SMEs.
How to enter?
Information on how to apply available on the National Business Awards UK website.
- Reward and motivate your team – send a message to your team that their achievements are worth shouting about at a national level
- Build trust and confidence – attract new customers, partners, investors and talent by setting your company apart from your competitors and prove your corporate credentials
- Grow your profile and reach – take advantage of our year-round PR and content marketing programme, which is supported by our media partners including Sky News & The Daily Telegraph
- Benchmark your business performance – get guaranteed feedback and see how you perform against market leaders across all industries
- Attend the awards ceremony – every finalist receives a free place to attend the event, to network and celebrate alongside 1200 business leaders
Love this post?
Get useful weekly opportunities and resources for women entrepreneurs, including:
- Top awards and competitions to apply for
- Tips for getting funded from seasoned entrepreneurs
- Experiences shared by women founders