The Women of the Future Awards, in association with Shell, recognise and support Britain’s most talented young women.
Know an exceptional woman? Submit a nomination. The categories are:
- Entrepreneur of the Future
- Business Woman of the Future
- Professional Woman of the Future
- Woman of the Future in the Media
- Woman of the Future in the Arts and Culture
- Woman of the Future in Public Service
- Woman of the Future in Science & Technology
- The MBA Star Award
- Women of the Future Corporate Award
- Mentor of the Year
- The Young Star Award
Nominations are open until the 11th of September 2013.
Now in their eighth year, the awards to date have:
- provided a platform for more than 350 women
- promoted the achievements of these women to millions
- created role models for the next generation, as part of the Women of the Future Ambassadors programme. Over the years, the awards have forged wider relationships with schools throughout the United Kingdom and the brand has become synonymous with inspiring young women to become successful.
Supported by patron Cherie Blair, and attended by Dame Kelly Holmes and Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson, among many others, the awards have been saluted by Business Secretary Vince Cable for celebrating the best of the next generation.