Angel First: A look at the thriving FinTech scene and angel investing
The Committee of IoD City of London invites IoD members, their guests & non-members to what will no doubt be an enjoyable event at Level39, with its excellent views across Canary Wharf and to the City beyond.
When: September 30th: 6:15pm – 8:30pm (Prompt start at 6:30pm so please allow time to get to the 39th floor).
Where: Level39, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5ABL39. Presentations in Space39, networking in the ClubLounge
- Eric van der Kleij, Head of Level39
- Jenny Tooth, CEO at UK Business Angel Association
- Bindi Karia, Start-up Expert, former VP Silicon Valley Bank
- What is fuelling the FinTech sector’s growth? What are the opportunities for start-ups, established financial institutions & investors?
- What does it take to become an angel investor, and what are some of the success stories, pitfalls, and lessons learnt?
Tickets: (include wine, soft drinks & canapés and a draw for a bottle of champagne
IoD members & their guests: £30.00 each (incl. VAT of £5.00) Non-members:£36.00 each (incl. VAT of £6.00)
No refunds for cancellations within 7 days of the event (midnight 23rd September).
We look forward to seeing you there!